Portfolio has been carefully printed, extra prints are being cut as we speak, and bags are being packed for LA all while looking out my window at a looming blizzard scheduled to hit hard tonight. Desperately hoping that our flight to the Massive Black Workshop tomorrow doesn’t get cancelled or delayed in the storm, keep your fingers crossed!
I’m just thinking of Die Hard 2. I hope that even if our flight doesn’t get cancelled everything goes alright and the plane doesn’t freeze up and plummet to the ground. D:
I worry too much I think.